We are currently looking for Christmas Mail Sorters at Normanton Mail Centre, WAKEFIELD WF6 2XX
Apply on Partner Site
Shift Hours - NIGHTS
22.00hrs – 06.00hrs Monday to Friday - Pay Rate from 1st November £13.70 per hour
Sunday paid at a premium rate of £17.50 per hour
Christmas is the busiest time of year for the Royal Mail, with a high volume of letters and parcels coming through the Distribution Centre.
Candidates must be flexible and adaptable at all times, you will be doing a very important job. You’ll be unloading parcels from vans, moving them around the warehouses and then accurately sorting the mail. Sometimes you will be handling over a million items in a single shift with your team!
Requirements for Mail Sorters
• Previously worked in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to arrive on time and promptly
• You are flexible and adaptable to work on various tasks during a shift
• Able to push trolleys (up to 250kgs) and lift and move mail bags up to 11kg
• To be comfortable Standing for long periods of time.
• Ideally you will have experience of working in a warehouse or sorting items, similar to Amazon or other distribution companies
If your application is successful, we will offer you a role based on the shift preferences. Our roles go quickly, you must make sure you complete each stage of the process quickly to avoid disappointment.
please forward your current CV
Or check similar jobs