Job Title: Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Our client are a Manchester based Civil Engineering Sub Contractor who work with a number of Tier 1 blue chip clients. Following a successful 12 months they are looking to add an Quantity Surveyor to their team.
Role and Requirements
Initially working on a highways project in South Manchester before being based out of the office looking after multiple projects throughout the North West the role will involve:
* Regular time on site, monitoring the work and assessing any variation to the Contract Works
* Keeping accurate minutes of weekly progress meetings
* Liaising with the Site Manager / Site Foreman to ensure that all Record Sheets adequately identify the resources being used and the works they are being used on.
* Identifying events and raising Early Warning Notices / CE Notifications where appropriate.
* Assessing the value of Compensation Events
* Assisting with the production of Applications for Payment and CVR’s.
* Working with the site manager to ensure that the Contract programme is maintained and updated.
* Reporting regularly and directly to myself in the office.
The salary and package are negotiable dependent on experience
Or check similar jobs