Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced MET Stripper Fitter technician for well-established and highly successful accident repair centre in Weybridge (Ref 3716)
Apply on Partner Site
Due to continued success, our client requires an experienced MET strip-fitter to join their modern, clean accident repair centre - excellent working environment.
* Be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter MET.
* have your own tools.
* Be able to do four-wheel alignment
* Competent with ADAS and air conditioning systems
* Have diagnostics experience
* Have minimum 5 years’ experience.
* Have a valid UK driving licence for test.
* Have the ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars.
* Have good interpersonal skills.
* Be able to work to targets and deadlines.
You will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical, and trim components on a wide range of vehicles. In return, the client is offering an excellent salary and benefits.
ATA qualification would be an advantage but not essential - a minimum of 3 years' experience of MET stripping & fitting would be sufficient. This is an accident repair centre in the automotive sector, so please only apply if you are a Bodyshop MET (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) stripper/fitter.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply:
* Click on this advert and send us your CV
* Email Ronnie at Goldman & Fine Group
* Call Ronnie at Goldman & Fine Group on quoting ref 3716
* Visit the Goldman & Fine Group website
"MET Stripper fitter"
"Bodyshop MET Technician
Or check similar jobs