CRM Marketing Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1HB
Salary: Salary Competitive, DOE + excellent staff benefits
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week
Myerson Solicitors LLP is one of the largest independent legal practices in the North West of England. We are an award-winning law firm that boasts the very best expert lawyers within the industry. Working with a variety of clients across a range of services and sectors within the UK and internationally, we can assure you that every day is unique at Myerson.
The Role – CRM Marketing Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented CRM marketing data management individual to join our Marketing department, providing high-quality administration service and data management to the firm and marketing department.
You’ll support the day-to-day running of the CRM system and be responsible for delegating enquiries to fee earners across various departments and sectors. You’ll support event data processes and outreach data activity within the system and facilitate the upload of new third-party data. You will also assist in supporting the users of the CRM system across various departments, acting as the ‘expert’ within the firm.
Duties of the CRM Marketing Assistant include:
* The successful candidate will provide comprehensive, efficient and reliable data management skills and processes, working as part of a wider marketing team.
* Providing administrative data input and other ad hoc support to the marketing department and other departments.
* Maintaining third party databases.
* Competitive analysis across multiple departments.
* Maintaining and distributing enquiries across the business and being responsible for maintaining the enquiries database.
* Maintaining organisation data on the firms CRM system to ensure all marketing information is up to date and as accurate as possible.
* Identifying and undertaking training and development as required to meet personal and business needs.
* The GDPR representative within the marketing team whilst assisting the general marketing department with corporate events and data.
* Reporting and responding to enquiries and data on behalf of the marketing department .
The successful candidates will:
* Have excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills
* Have a strong sense of customer service
* Be comfortable dealing with large amounts of data
* Ideally have some previous data management or CRM experience, although this is not essential
* Have a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn new sills
* Have an ability to work to deadlines
* Have an ability to work in a team and independently
* Have strong organisational and time management skills to enable multiple and varied tasks to be carried out simultaneously
* Be literate with a strong eye for detail
* Have flexible approach to fulfilling duties of the role
* Have excellent MS Office skills (including document production in word)
* Have an ability to type and collate documents
* Have an ability to act in a confidential manner where appropriate
There are excellent staff benefits such as:
* Generous annual leave
* Private healthcare
* Smart Working policy
* Subsidised gym membership
* Contributory pension scheme
* Death in service scheme
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please
Or check similar jobs