Junior Internal Sales Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
* Days (Mon - Fri)
* Salary £28,000 - £32,000
* Benefits include: Enhanced Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Free Parking
To support growth plans, a global manufacturer is looking to recruit a Junior Internal Technical Sales Engineer to provide support and technical advice to the field sales teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which is growing year on year, a role which can provide both career stability and accelerated progression.
Responsibilities as Junior Internal Sales Engineer:
* Assist in the production of detailed and accurate quotations for customers
* Provide technical assistance and support to field sales team regarding both product and costing
* Plan project timescales
* Investigate and identify cost reduction opportunities
* Undertake market research to identify new revenue streams
Experience / Qualifications required:
* Hold a Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in an Engineering OR Technical discipline
* 1-2 years post-education experience in a Sales, Business Development or Technical role within an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
* Competent with Microsoft Office applications
Job reference: 1535
How to Apply:
Contact Stuart Williams at Micron Recruitment, or simply click to apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs