Commercial Manager – Renewable Energy
Apply on Partner Site
Home Based - £60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus to £100,000.
My client is a relatively new start-up in the renewable energy sector and operate within the UK, Africa and the Middle East. They provide a range of products and services from Solar and conventional energy and battery systems, to hybrid power generation, feasibility studies and conceptual design. They sell directly and through re-sellers to the Telecoms, Oil and Gas, industrial, defence and public sectors, have a team of 5 Business Development Managers and are still growing.
They now want to hire an experienced Commercial Manager who will be focussed on managing and implementing the commercial policies to enhance current business performance and identify new market opportunities. As the Commercial Manager, you will identify and develop new business opportunities and implement appropriate sales policies and procedures to support the effective development and promotion of the Company’s products and solutions and the attainment of its strategic and operational business objectives.
* A Commercial Manager, with in-depth experience of the renewable energy sector and the competitors and business challenges and opportunities within the sector.
* You will need to have a minimum of 5 years people management experience, ideally in a commercial management role.
* Previous working experience of operating in the UK, Africa and the Middle East is key as well as having the ability to manage your team remotely but not necessarily as a Commercial Manager.
* As the Commercial Manager you will need a good understanding of both sales and marketing as you will have budget responsibility for both areas.
* You will need to be self-motivated, an excellent communicator and have the ability to identify and develop new initiatives to improve the range and quality of the products and solutions provided by the Company
Or check similar jobs