Chef de Partie- Woldingham
Apply on Partner Site
shift: 11.30- 7.30 Monday to friday, occasional weekends.
If you are a Chef de Partie then we want to hear from you. With a good knowledge of basic food preparation, and experience of cooking dishes to order during service, you'll be ready for more responsibility and to take charge of your own section.
* May be involved in assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
* Ensuring the company Personal and Food Hygiene, Health and safety standards, policies and procedures are always adhered.
* To check and receive goods ordered are to the standard and quality required.
* Monitor portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
* Ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy
* To Support Head chef/Sous Chef in delivering required standard of food, and kitchen operation.
* Demonstrate good customer service Attitude to our Clients, Staff & Customers.
* To undergo training courses and to attend any company meetings when necessary.
* To carry out reasonable management requests.
* Run any kitchen section to the required standards set by management.
* Enchanted DBS
* Food Hygiene Level2
* Excellent craft skills
* Previous chef experience
* Good communication skills
* Basic Food Hygiene certificate (advantageous but not essential)
* Good customer service skills
* Team player
What's next? please apply with your CV and complete your Blue Arrow registration and book your videocall with the consultant
Or check similar jobs