Brief Role Description:
Apply on Partner Site
We’re supporting our client, who are now in the market for a Supplier Development Manager to join their growing team.
* Proactive supplier on-boarding and auditing
* Improving supplier performance management
* Ensuring supplier compliance for key regulations & standards
* Driving supplier Sustainability to support our net-zero objectives
* Developing supplier development metrics & dashboards
* Establishing continuous improving across the function, driven through adopting best practice & Lean
* Be organised, methodical, resilient and approachable with strong communication skills
* Be delivery focussed with strong attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure
* Can effectively and appropriately challenge others
* Can take complex subjects and/or data and appropriately simplify to increase effectiveness
* Can use personal initiative to work collaboratively as one team with a “can do” approach
* Experienced in managing projects and working as part of a project team
* Have demonstrable experience in supplier performance development
* Have a general understanding of Sourcing & Procurement
* Have a natural ability to support people development, though effective coaching
* Be educated to Degree level, or equivalent experience
* Professionally qualified is desirable but not essential
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV - or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Or check similar jobs