Apply on Partner Site
Based in or commutable to Wrexham.
£20,000 - £22,000 + Bonus + Company Benefits + Pension + Training + Progression
Are you from a mechanical engineering background with manufacturing experience looking to join a global company where you can receive fantastic company benefits as well as annual bonuses?
On offer is the chance to work for the world's leading supplier of specialist lubricants to manufacturing industries working on a range of manufacturing machinery.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with highly technical equipment within the construction industry and gain industry specific training with chances to progress.
This role would suit someone from a mechanical or manufacturing background looking to develop yours skills with a well-known global company.
- Monitoring and controlling of fluids and plant equipment
- Working with high performance equipment within construction.
- Monday to Friday (8am - 4.30pm).
- Mechanical Maintenance experience.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Wants to progress their career.
Maintenance Technician, Lubrication, Construction, Manufacturing, Servicing, Plant Equipment, Technical, Wrexham, Lubrication Engineer, Servicing.
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then apply or contact Rhiannon Fry
Or check similar jobs