Apply on Partner Site
Paediatric Clinical Case Manager
Our Client is looking for a paediatric clinical case manager to join their established team working out of the Southampton branch and covering the surrounding areas (Dual qualified candidates also welcome to apply). Candidates must hold a current and valid NMC Pin and ideally hold a valid UK driving licence with access to own vehicle due to the nature of the role.
This is a full time position with some flexibility required around working hours in order to meet the requirements of the job role. However, part time hours may be considered for the right candidate. There is a competitive pay structure as well as company bonus opportunities, ongoing training and development and pension scheme.
As a Clinical Case manager, some of the key areas you will be responsible for are:
* Managing and acting as a clinical lead for a caseload of Nurses and Care Support Workers whilst maximising the available resources in a cost effective and time effective manner to ensure a safe and effective service delivery.
* Work closely with the office team to plan work load and duties in a time effective manner. Supporting the day-to-day operation, ensuring administrative tasks are completed in line with the Company’s policies and procedures and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
* Supporting in the delivery of Registered Nurse and care worker development in accordance with relevant regulations, monitor performance and provide the necessary support to ensure the Company is providing an excellent level of service. This includes providing clinical training, supervision and competency sign off for Care Support Workers and Registered Nurses.
* Providing the link between commissioners, clients and the Company, ensuring a professional relationship which remains open, honest and transparent. Ensuring the flow of up-to-date information within the Company and with external partners which promotes best practice in care and support management.
* To provide clinical leadership to a caseload of clients and staff on a regular basis by prioritising individual needs and reviews. Involvement in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care plans for these clients and working as a clinical nurse with a high level of autonomy
* Assist and support in the recruitment and selection process of new registered nurses and care support workers within the team, from interview through to induction whilst following company policies and procedures.
* Providing clinical input to clients in various settings through the provision of client visits and supporting staff members.
* Responsibility for maintaining and enhancing evidence based practice in conjunction with the company’s training provider.
* Attend operations and review meetings, adult/child protection meetings and reviews with Care Managers, Social Services Managers, Primary Care Trust Managers, and other Health Care professionals as required. You may also be asked to lead and participate in core Team meetings and Quality Management Review Meetings as directed by the Management Team and to report minutes and actions from meetings to the Management Team.
* Report to the line manager on a weekly basis on activity, challenges and outcomes for clients. This may include producing reports for the Management team as required.
* Conduct communication in a positive, professional and customer-friendly manner at all times.
* Ensure awareness of own actions and attitudes towards internal and external stakeholders and service users
* Ensure adequate records of management activity are kept in order to satisfy the reporting requirements of CQC, The Health and Social Care Act 2008 and the associated essential standards of Quality and Safety. This is also to include the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations), Access to Personal Files and the Company’s Confidentiality Policy.
If you fancy trying something new why not consider joining a service that genuinely cares about the clients it supports, values the commitment of its workers at the bed side and finds satisfaction in delivering care that does its utmost to effect positive changes for those it supports.
Please apply now.
Salary: £35,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Bonus Scheme
Benefits: Flexible Schedule, On-site Parking
Experience: Community Care: 1 year (Required)
Or check similar jobs