Senior Data Analyst - Trading
Apply on Partner Site
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Senior Digital Analyst – Trading Spoke
Salary - Competitive + Benefits
About Studio Retail Limited
Based in the north west of England, 20 miles north of Manchester, we provide a personal shopping service to over 2 million customers each year through our mobile App and the Studio & Ace websites.
Our expansive product range consists of over 60,000 products ranging from branded clothing & footwear, electrical products, household items, to gifts and greeting cards.
We employ over 1500 colleagues in a wide variety of roles, many of whom have seen their careers grow with us. We’re currently undertaking a digital transformation program to deliver the best service to our customers and our colleagues and cement our position as the leading online value retailer in the UK.
As Senior Digital Analyst you will:
* Understand business questions and challenges from stakeholders
* Prepare and analyse data to answer those questions
* Utilise digital/web intelligence tools to analyse category, product, and customer behaviour, interpreting trends and insight for business benefit
* Utilise digital insights to recommend courses of action, focusing on optimising ecommerce performance
* Support to manage and maintain reports/dashboards, adding features/functionality and troubleshooting as required
* Adhere to, champion, and seek to improve Enterprise Data Products and digital insight processes and best practices
As Senior Digital Analyst you will have:
* Digital analytics toolset including GA360/GA4, Tag Manager etc essential. ContentSquare (or Hotjar) is beneficial, as is experience of A/B testing / Optimize.
* Reporting / dashboarding experience is essential, e.g. PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, Data Studio.
* A degree of SQL knowledge is beneficial.
* Exposure to cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS) is beneficial.
* Knowledge/use of Snowflake is beneficial.
* Strong presentation skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to build trust and rapport with business users, helping drive digital insight literacy
* Thorough understanding of ecommerce, and previous exposure to digital marketing
* Experience delivering as part of an Agile team preferred
Why Studio Retail Limited?
We have many experienced colleagues who’ll tell you they love working at Studio because of the people and the opportunities to develop. It’s a fast-paced environment and the offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
Through the pandemic we have adopted home working, where possible but expect to return to the office as soon as is practical and safe. It is key, therefore, that you can get to and from our offices in Accrington and are happy to commute, should requirements ever necessitate.
We offer a great benefits package including flexible working hours and free parking and would love to hear from you if you think we could be the right company for you.
Or check similar jobs