R13 Recruitment are currently working alongside a National Charity who provide employment support for the long term unemployed. We are currently aiding in the recruitment of an Interventions Facilitator to join their team in Leicester. You will have a key role in the planning and delivery of both accredited and non-accredited group work programmes to offenders.
Apply on Partner Site
The suitable candidate will be a confident communicator, with previous experience delivering training and interventions ideally within a justice service setting. You will be passionate about helping others and able to embrace change. This an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that really makes a difference in people’s lives and if you want to be a part of that then this may be a perfect opportunity for you.
Duties to include:
* Planning and delivery of both one-to-one and group-based activities to met the support needs of service users.
* Creating a range of different workshops, session and materials to meeting learning needs.
* Providing support to service users in order to develop self-awareness, confidence and qualities that will improve their opportunities and reduce recidivism.
* Ensuring all records are maintained and up-to-date.
* Publicise and explain interventions to service users, staff and stakeholders.
* Engaging potential participants about the programme.
* Working in collaboration with colleagues to ensure service users receive the most appropriate support.
You will have/be:
* Proven experience delivering training/interventions, ideally within a justice service environment or similar.
* At least a Level 3 teaching qualification with proven teaching experience.
* Comfortable facilitating intervention services to both small & large groups.
* Experience of working with offenders and people from diverse backgrounds.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to motivate and inspire.
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively.
* Strong IT skills including experience with the Microsoft package.
* Positive attitude to disability, health problems and employment problems.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity based in Leicester. The offered salary for this role is £25,500 per annum. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, enhanced pension scheme, death in service, enhanced maternity, funded team activity days, professional development opportunities and travel is expensed at 40p per mile + parking if necessary.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Sean Ferris - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
Or check similar jobs