Health Care Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
Reporting to: Care Coordinator
Contract type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
Locations: Waltham forest
Verity Healthcare is the leading and pacesetting provider of comprehensive home care services to all age range: children, young people, and adults. We provide support to individuals who require little support to those needing extensive support such as those with learning or physical disabilities and those requiring ventilation and PEG/NG feeding
We are currently recruiting Care Assistants in Waltham forest to support our clients with daily living needs
Care Worker Duties include:
* Personal Care: washing/showering/bathing, dressing, medication, etc
* Practical Support: cleaning, preparing, and cooking meals, laundry, and taking people out to the shops, doctors, or social events.
* Specialized Care: supporting people with special needs such as airway management, tracheostomy, PEG feeding, moving and handling, stoma care and catheter care, acquired brain injury, spinal injury, epilepsy,
Benefits for Care Assistants:
* Bike to Work Scheme
* Holiday Pay
* Sick Pay
* Company Pension Scheme
* Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
* Free award-winning training and ongoing support whilst you work with us
* Access to Workplace wellness scheme
* Career progression and vocational qualification opportunities
* Flexible Contract
* Refer a Friend scheme for employees
Care Assistant Schedule:
* 10-hour shift
* 12-hour shift
* 8-hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* No weekends
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
Education and previous experience is not essential as we provide training to all candidates but to be a Care Assistants, you MUST have
* Good written and spoken the English language
* A caring and nurturing personality
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
* Knowledge of the local area
* Reliable and trustworthy work ethics
Our philosophy is based on the principle that each client is unique and our services promote dignity and respect while providing the best of care. And Care Assistants play a key role in providing excellent services to service users.
Verity Healthcare takes the welfare of vulnerable adults, young people, and children seriously and so we take stringent measures to safeguard all. All Care Assistants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening such as checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
We welcome your application during this COVID-19 outspread.
As an employer, the safety of our staff is paramount and so we are ensuring all our care workers have the correct protective equipment to do their role safely. We also are here to continue to provide key services to our clients.
If you like a challenge, then this is the perfect job for you! We look forward to welcoming you to be a part of our growing community of Care Assistants.
Reference ID: VHL2021/WLF/01
Or check similar jobs