Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager working in the contract market at present? I have an immediate start for you working for a leading Residential Contractor....
Apply on Partner Site
Wanting to work for a prestigious house builder?
Wanting to support a business pushing for NHBC awards?
• Reporting to the Contracts manager or other senior project managers as required.
• Ensuring that requirements, as specified by the client and senior management, are met.
• Monitoring labour, building material, and equipment budgets and curbing unnecessary expenses.
• Supervising on-site construction work and relaying instructions from senior project managers.
• Reporting any concerns that might negatively impact projected cost and time estimates.
• Procuring materials, labour, and equipment, as well as third-party subcontractors and suppliers.
• Preparing work schedules and sequencing onsite tasks.
• Collaborating with other construction project stakeholders as required.
• Ensuring that construction industry safety regulations are followed.
• First Aid
• Good communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to motivate others
• Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
Or check similar jobs