£20 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36/48 Hours p/w | Day Nurse | “Good” CQC |
Apply on Partner Site
A leading Blackburn nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The fully compliant home is locally owned and operated and provides a fantastic environment to their elderly and dementia residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36-48 hours per week
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £20 per hour plus paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and opportunities for training and development
In this role you will contribute to the excellent standards of care in the home, with duties including care plan management, medication administration and recording, and leading a small care team in the delivery of resident care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN.
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7-day rota and meet the needs of a 24 hour care service’
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable nature
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please get in touch with Callum Hughes on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs