We Put The Care Into Career
Apply on Partner Site
Altogether Care is a family run business with over 30 years experience in the care industry. We are looking for caring people to provide quality care within the local community. You could be the next carer that can really make a difference to people’s lives.
We are looking for carers with experience that would like to work for a friendly, professional and long established organisation. However, we are also able to provide a brand new to care induction training programme for those who feel they have the right qualities and want to embark on a career in care.
* Full and consistent rounds
* Tax-Free Mileage allowance
* Enhanced rates for Weekends and Bank Holidays
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Monthly performance and recognition scheme
* All Induction and future training fully paid
* A permanent contract
* Automatic Pension Enrolment
* Local rounds to you, no long distance travelling
* Study towards level 2 or level 3 health and social care NVQ
* Two year Blue Light card membership
* Refer a friend scheme
* Access to hundreds of retail discounts to save you money every day
What will YOU be doing?
* Providing personal care and support within our clients homes in the local community.
* To support our clients to remain independent in their own homes
* Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and a professional boundary is maintained at all times.
What do YOU need?
* A can-do attitude, caring and reliable nature
* Excellent communication
* Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients and their families
Altogether Care are proud to have an outstanding 4.3 Indeed company star rating and rising! We are one of the biggest care providers in the south. Furthermore, 75% of our management team have been promoted from within. Start your Altogether Care journey today
Or check similar jobs