Plan and deliver the instillation and commissioning of new equipment, personally completing or monitoring third parties, ensuring minimal disruption to manufacturing productivity
Apply on Partner Site
• Ensure new equipment drawings and preventative maintenance recommendations are transferred to the maintenance teams files
• Develop user requirement specifications (URS) to ensure the clear and common understanding of agreed objectives and standards are established as the basis for project planning
• Take designs from Engineering Project Managers and create AutoCAD drawings as specifications
• Follow the direction given, by a Engineering Project Manager (or Engineering Capital Project Engineer) to complete design costings or installation as part of large projects
Why Greencore?Are you seeking your next Project Engineering role?
Are you interested in working in a fast paced, food manufacturing environment, supporting a wide range of Engineering Projects?
We are seeking a driven, diligent and inquisitive Project Engineer to join our Project Management team in Northampton.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we operate one of the most impressive facilities in Europe, based across a campus of 5 manufacturing units, and we have a team of around 2,000 colleagues making high quality premium products every day . We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, rolls and sushi for Marks & Spencer.
What we’re looking for • Familiar with AutoCAD or similar design software to produce design specifications.
• Strong stakeholder management
• Some experience in a project engineering / project management role
• Able to use MS Project, or equivalent project management software, report project progress
• An engineering qualification is preferred though not essential
• Ideally you will have some knowledge of a recognised project delivery method such as PMI/PRINCE2 but not essential.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
Competitive salary and job-related benefits
Pension up to 8% matched
Company share save scheme
Exclusive Greencore employee discount platformThroughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career
Or check similar jobs