Quest Employment in partnership with Amazon are searching for Sortation Operatives who are hardworking, ambitious, driven and flexible. Amazon provides an ideal environment also for those who with the right drive that can create an exciting career path that can truly grow and open vast potential if desired.
Apply on Partner Site
NEW! Join before the 11th December and receive £1000 sign on bonus (T&Cs apply)
* £11.10 per hour for day shifts
* £13.06 per hour for night shifts
Fixed Shift Pattern. Shift availability may vary.
* Now including Subsidised hot and cold food available to grab and go
Your task may include:
* Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
* Staging, feeding the lines, & resorting mis-sorts
* Handling the full range of products sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK
* To follow Amazon's internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency scanners
You will be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve performance standards.
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
* Standing or walking long periods between 8 and 11 hours (depending on shifts)
* Lifting and moving products up to 23kg
* Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
* Pushing and pulling up to 23kg in weight
* Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon's roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few
Or check similar jobs