Apply on Partner Site
Sales Administrator/Customer Service Required Full Time:
A fantastic opportunity to join an international company has arisen in the Swansea area due to increased demand. The successful candidate will be working within an atmosphere-controlled environment and provided with suitable PPE to conduct their role.
As a Sales Administrator you will be working within the Customer Service Department. You will be involved in supporting customers from a healthcare profession. You must be hardworking, flexible, and enthusiastic to join the team. You must also have excellent computer skills.
As a Sales Administrator, your key roles will include;
* Order processing and checking
* Quotation and sampling of products
* Dealing with customer queries
* Daily communication with Business Managers and Clinicians
* Maintaining Professionalism
* Filing and following procedures
* Collating a daily report and sales figures
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have previous Customer Service skills however this is not essential as full training will be provided. Applicants must have own transport.
Hours are; Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
37.5 hour working week.
Full Time, Permanent
Or check similar jobs