Financial Services Administrator
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Salary: £25k + quarterly bonus + excellent benefits
This is an office based role with parking
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional Financial Services Administrator to support the work of the Financial Planners and Team Leader within this highly successful Financial Advisory Business based in Edgbaston.
The Role: Financial Services Administrator
Supporting our Advisors you will be working as part of a growing team offering Administrative Support.
You will be dealing with:
* New Business Submissions
* Obtaining provider information (LOA) and collating these together with relevant client specific illustrations required to assist with recommendations
* Risk Profiler results via FE Analytics
* Processing New Business following adviser handover
* Ensuring all compliance documents on file/provided by adviser prior to submission
* Ensuring client advised of progress throughout this process
* Business types will be varied but mainly, investments, pensions (including transfer business), protection and sometimes mortgages
* Fund switches
* Appointments/Reviews meeting preparation
* Client Valuations and Post Review Summary reports
* General administration
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who has been working in FInancial Services for an IFA , a Wealth Manager or a St. James's Place Partner Practice.
To be considered you will need:
* Proven work experience as an Administrator or within an office support role
* Excellent customer service and the ability to build rapport and manage client relationships
* Strong attention to detail and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
* Good time management and planning skills
* Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs
* It is essential that you are confident in dealing with colleagues, third parties and can work with total discretion.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment of this role for this Financial Services Practice
Or check similar jobs