This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the regions fastest growing civil engineering and rail specialists. The company have recently secured multiple projects with values ranging from £2.M - £15.M.
Apply on Partner Site
Having secured a solid pipeline of work for 2022 and looking favourable to secure several other sizeable schemes, the company have an opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join the team.
This individual, will report directly to the Group Commercial Manager and play a key role in the further growth of the Wales & West region, responsible for commercial management of schemes from tender stage through to contract completion.
With the business having established a health orderbook and solid client base, they are now looking to appoint the Commercial Manager to commercially lead projects to a successful outcome, whilst playing a role in business development, growing the team and the business.
* Project Reporting, monitoring and managing all project reporting including identification of variances, forecasting, budgets
* Responsible for establishment & implementation of commercial governance within the project team.
* Contractual responsibility for administration of the contract, ensuring mitigation or swift and effective resolution of disputes.
* Financial Responsibility for project margin returns in-line with business expectations.
* Sub Contract Procurement, providing support to the negotiation and agreement of sub-contract arrangements to minimise risk and maximise.
* Leading tenders through the vetting process to ensure all developing business opportunities and bids meet agreed commercial criteria, including profitability and risk minimisation.
* Involvement in business development with new and existing clients to expand future work-banks, identifying opportunities for growth through new contracts, variations and business relationships.
* Managing, mentoring and growing a commercial team.
This is a truly progressive opportunity with a great company. If you’d like to discuss this further, get in touch
Or check similar jobs