Would you like to help shape the future of a fantastic, growing business where you can truly make an impact?
Apply on Partner Site
Liberty HR Recruitment is excited to be working on an exclusive basis with a client based in Portsmouth, who is on the hunt for a dedicated HR Partner owing to the growth in this business.
This role really does truly partner with the business and provides generalist HR support.
It is a full-time, permanent role where you will be able to work from home 2 days a week. This is a multi-site role where you will need to visit the sites in the Portsmouth area as required.
Reporting to a Deputy Head of HR and overseeing an HR Officer, the successful candidate will ensure best practice is at the root of all people matters. You will;
* Have strong ER experience, with the ability to manage an ER caseload with complex cases.
* Trade Union experience is very preferable owing to the business.
* Be able to manage and influence stakeholders and develop effective working relationships to enable a first-class HR service.
* Experience of implementing talent and performance management practices.
* Lead on HR change projects such as restructures, TUPE and HR policies.
* Ability to analyse and report on data as well as drive change as a result of that analysis.
* Support the recruitment and resourcing plans for the business.
* Be CIPD Level 7 qualified, or working towards it.
As a person you will have excellent stakeholder skills, be compassionate and forward thinking. You will also have a positive attitude to a fast-paced environment and a strong commitment to working with diversity.
The salary for this role will be between £40,000 to £46,000, depending on experience.
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please feel free to contact one of the Team at Liberty HR Recruitment.
So, if you are an experienced Senior HR professional who is proactive, organised and empathetic and looking for a challenging and varied role, we’d love to hear from you
Or check similar jobs