Primary Individual Needs Assistant - Eastbourne - January 2022 Start
Apply on Partner Site
Do you have experience working with children on a 1:1 basis? Have you got experience working with children with additional learning needs? Do you find it rewarding helping others achieve their full potential? If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you immediately.
This position is full time starting January 2022, for one term. There is potential for the role to continue further into the academic year.
The ideal person will either have experience working in schools or previous experience as a support worker. This role is as rewarding as it gets and is more tailored for the right person's persona and attitude rather than qualifications.
Our client is a three form-entry Junior school in Eastbourne. They aim to provide an enriched and exciting curriculum that encourages pupils to become independent and resilient with a love of learning that will stay with them for life.
The ideal person for this role will have the following:
* Experience of working with young people
* TA/Mentor/Youth Work/ Community Work background
* Experience working with challenging behaviour
Below are your benefits - this will include but are not limited to:
* Varied training courses (Both practical and e-learning)
* Weekly payroll (£55 - £65 per day)
* Refer a friend scheme (Earn £100 for each referral)
* A dedicated consultant (Only ever a phone call away)
* Flexible working hours (You decide the days you want to work)
Responsibilities and requirements:
* Promoting students learning and development
* Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
* Working closely and positively with other team members
* Supporting the teacher taking the class
* Working closely with pupils on a 1:1 basis
* Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact Gitana at Supply Desk on or email (url removed)
Or check similar jobs