Apply on Partner Site
UK fully remote
Up to £70k salary plus up to 20% bonus
We are working with a US startup founded in 2019 by ex Google engineers and Wall Street professionals with a HQ in Belfast and NYC.
To support their current and future growth, we are looking for a top-notch python engineer that wants to continuously improve products while working closely with the entire development team. An engineer-driven company where your talent is truly appreciated and maximized.
In this role, you'll be joining a key team and helping bring new products, new technologies and new ways of thinking to an industry that is ripe for innovation and in need of a new consumer-oriented way of thinking. Together with the team you will help build solutions that span from full blown next generation agent productivity applications, through to ML applications across a wide range of data sources that provides data for new insurance products as well as preventing fraud, on to automation & scaling to millions of consumers and giving them the tools to best serve their families.
Formulate and suggest new ideas and features to the team to further improve products.
Discuss technical solutions with your colleagues and the architecture team where necessary.
Track progress while keeping a fully working product at all times.
Together with the other developers in your team, you’ll implement the new functionalities with a passion for quality. You’ll then review the code changes from your peers before they go into the main line in Git.
Interact closely with the QA engineers to make sure you write the necessary tests and they can give you feedback early in the process.
Report on your progress by updating the status of the Jira issues.
Demo fully finished parts to your team, and demo your work to the entire development and
* Python experience is essential
* Ideally you will have experience with multiple cloud environments eg AWS, GCP, Azure
* Knowledge and working experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Osgi, Microservice Architecture, APIs
* ReactJS and frontend tools are a bonus!
* Strong RDBMS experience required, all additional database technologies (graph, big data stacks, etc...) are a great advantage!
* Experience contributing to large code bases
* Familiar with TDDor BDD development as well as CI and CD
* Passionate about creating and finishing new things
Unfortunately we are unable to provide visa sponsorship
Or check similar jobs