Our client based in North Birmingham are committed to the highest standards in everything they do. All their students should leave the academy as articulate, aspirational individuals equipped for the modern world and able to make a positive contribution to their community.
Apply on Partner Site
Prospero Teaching are currently seeking a Newley Qualified Female Physical Education Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4. You will be responsible for delivering and planning lessons to GCSE standard. This role is to start ASAP and will run till the end of the academic year. The position is for 5 days a week (Monday - Fri). You will need to hold QTS or NQT and have experience teaching Physical Education to KS3 and KS4. The school are looking for a confident teacher with good communication and behaviour management.
Location - Birmingham
* Position - NQT Female Physical Education Teacher
* Type of work - KS3/4 GCSE
* Start date - End of November (maybe sooner)
* Likely Duration - Maternity cover
* Position end date - July 2022
* Contract type - Temporary
* 5 days a week
* Rate of pay - £130 - £190 - Per Day
Experience, Training and Qualifications
It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching Science in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.If you are a Female Physical Education Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy
Or check similar jobs