An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join this international leading company based in Warwick.
Apply on Partner Site
This role provides a salary up to £36k dep on experience + company vehicle + bonus + laptop + mobile + expenses + 26 days holiday + Bank Hols.
Duties of the Field Service Engineer:-
* Responsible for the servicing, repair and installation of a range of industrial marking equipment in Warwick, and at customers sites throughout the UK, including Scotland and Northern Ireland.
* Frequent travel will be required, as well as the need to stay away occasionally during the week and the weekend.
* This role would suit someone who is capable of working independently, with little supervision, and as part of a close knit team.
Full product training will be provided over a 2 week course.
The successful Field Service Engineer will have:-
* A mechanical and/or an Electronic/Electrical Engineering qualification or equivalent
* Diagnostic and fault finding skills are essential
* Experience of working in a manufacturing or engineering industry
* A background as a successful Field Service Engineer, with a passion for delivering great customer service
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills (up to Director level) in order to create new relationships
* Be highly organised, and able to manage projects and aftersales
* Have excellent admin skills, including using a CRM and ERP system, as well as MS Office
* Be solutions focused, with a pragmatic approach
Or check similar jobs