HELP VULNERABLE CHILDREN BY BECOMING A CHARITY STREET FUNDRAISER WITH URBANLEAF
Apply on Partner Site
Are you looking for a challenge that will help transform lives? Do you need full time or flexible hours?
UrbanLeaf are looking for engaging, outgoing and confident communicators to join our highly successful street fundraising teams.
‘Our mission is to provide fundraisers with the skills, teammates and support they need to be excellent on behalf of our charity partners’
You’ll be engaging members of the public to find out more about the incredible work our partner charities are doing and inspiring them to become a long-term regular supporter.
You’d be working in and around your region travelling to a variety of different locations each week, with all travel outside your area paid by us.
Now more than ever what we do is critical in enabling our partner charities to continue to do their vital work.
You don’t need formal qualifications or experience you just need drive, excellent communication skills and the passion to help transform lives.
The role is ideal for a recent graduate looking for their first charity sector role. It would also suit someone looking for a fulfilling career change, or simply looking for a fun and rewarding job.
You also need to be able to:
* Work 3-5 days per week Monday to Friday (no evenings or weekends required)
* Travel to different locations within and around your region each day.
* Be at least 18 years old.
What we’ll give you:
* A great hourly rate with no commission
* Flexible hours
* Weekly pay
* Regular socials
* Immediate start
* Full training provided including our online knowledge HUB
* Fantastic experience within the charity sector learning highly valued skills
* Amazing teammates and support from our experienced manager and team leaders
* Opportunity to progress to a senior fundraiser or team leader
* Regular pay rises
Start your career as an UrbanLeaf fundraiser.
Apply Now and Gemma, Bella or Faye will give you a call to talk about the role in more detail and hopefully book you in for a face-to-face interview
Or check similar jobs