JOB TITLE: Fire Door Installer
Apply on Partner Site
You will be paid for works completed;
£225 for Front Entrance Doors, £150 for Single Communal Doors, £200 for Double. You will be paid directly by the company NOT through an agency or umbrella company.
Works will run until the end of March 2022.
* Installing new doors within multiple blocks of low rise flats across Leicester
* Several different door sizes - interal and external doors
* All doors within existing, lived in properties (not new builds)
* All Pre Hung & Fully finished doors with ironmongery installed prior to delivery, frames and architraves are primed and need a gloss coat applied once installed.
* Multiple doors will be on vehicles, to allow for communal door work if tenants aren't in.
* Collecting doors for the week ahead from central location
* Installing new doors (removing old doors and disposing of in provided waste location)
* Touch up decoation as and where needed
* Minimum expectation of 1 FED per day, or 2 CED per day.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* 1+ year experience in Fire Door Installer role
* Relevant qualifcation - eg NVQ Level 2 Carpentry + Joinery
* Full UK Drivers Licence + own vehicle
* Excellent interpersonal skills - fluent in spoken and written English
If you're looking for Fire Door Install works, are available to start within the next few weeks and are based in / around Leicester then please apply now
Or check similar jobs