Role: Service Advisor / Service Receptionist
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £22,000 OTE £32,000
Richard Abson Group are looking for an experienced Service Advisor / Service Receptionist to join a premium car dealership in the Liverpool area.
The business is a well-established and reputable main dealer, working with a premium brand. Looking to employ a Service Advisor/ Service Receptionist with enthusiasm, experience, and strong communication skills. You will have opportunities to progress your career, attend additional training courses and gain/build upon your current skills. You’ll be based in a service department of 2 Advisors, 7 Technicians and 1 Service Manager.
Daily duties as Service Advisor / Service Receptionist will include:
* Welcoming and booking in daily service customers
* Dealing with all manner of customer queries and requests
* Production of a detailed job card for the Service Technician to follow
* Following up and providing progress updates to customers throughout the working day
* The explanation and selling of additional work to customers
* Selling of Extended Warranties and Service Plans.
* Continual database cleansing.
* General administration
The Dealership is offering a basic wage of up to £22,000 with an OTE of £32,000! -You’ll work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm and 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:30am-12:30noon.
If this role appeals to you then please APPLY NOW or contact Jake Jones at Richard Abson Group.
Service Advisor, Service Reception, Service Receptionist, Senior Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisors, Aftersales Receptionist, Front of House, Assistant Aftersales, Advisor, Customer Advisor, Customer Services
Or check similar jobs