Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £16.41 - £18.13 per hour, pending experience
Location: Potardawe, Swansea.
Contracted Hours: Part Time & Full Time
Shift Pattern: Mixed shifts – Days and Nights
Covid vaccinations: If offered employment, you must produce evidence that you have either commenced or completed the vaccination programme. If not, you must agree to have both vaccinations, before your start date. All staff need to be fully vaccinated by Thursday 11th November 2021, or prove medical exemption.
*All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. *
An exciting opportunity to become part of an established care home provider as a registered nurse.
This nursing home is located in Swansea which welcomes 16 residents who require specialist nursing care with dementia and mental health conditions. Being part of this care provider, you will be instrumental in the provision of care, and it is desirable that you have experience of a similar position within the care sector.
As a Registered Nurse you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. You will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Clear understanding and knowledge of working with CQC/ CIW / Care inspectorate guidelines
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Or check similar jobs