Your new company
Apply on Partner Site
Our customer is a global workplace services business who provide Facilities and associated services to blue chip corporate clients.
Your new role
They are seeking an experienced ESG director to oversee all energy, sustainability and governance services for a leading banking sector client . The key areas of the role will include;
* Devising ESG strategy for the client
* Acting as key point of contact for ESG matters for the client and wider business
* Oversee all regulatory compliance around sustainability
* Management of a global team of energy specialists
* Work with the client on their net zero targets
* Lead all environmental operating procedures
* Management of all energy and sustainability data management
* Establish key ‘green’ leads for each country
* Production of quarterly sustainability reports for the client
* Day to day overseeing of energy management systems
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record within the ESG sector either client side or for an FM provider or consultancy. Good experience of devising and implementing global ESG strategies is essential for this role as is experience of dealing with C-suite stakeholders. A relevant energy or sustainability qualification is essential for the role as is a good working knowledge of energy management systems.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work at a senior level on a blue-chip corporate contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Or check similar jobs