Lawsons is one of the largest independent timber, building and fencing merchants in London and the South East of England. To which they are looking for a Yard Operative Night Shift to join their busy team!
Apply on Partner Site
Job Purpose Statement:
To create a friendly and welcoming environment by direct approach that encourages return custom to enable branch sales and margin growth.
* Cultivate and maintain exceptional standards of customer service and ensure Lawsons Best Practice, Standards and Company policies are met
* Assist in company stock counts
* Ensure that stock is replenished, rotated and merchandised
* Maintain the yard to a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness
* Build rapport, be polite and courteous to customers
* Be vigilant to prevent loss of product by theft etc.
* Be vigilant and report any Health & Safety issues to the Line Manager immediately
* Demonstrates a positive, friendly and stable attitude
* Is prepared to develop a knowledge of the company, its products and the elements required to be successfully employed in the business
* Someone who will promote and adhere to the company's cultures, values and professionalism
* Good interpersonal skills, confidence and able to approach customers
* Excellent communicating skills
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
* Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
* English speaking
Hours - Mon - Thurs 11.30-8.30. Friday 10am -7pm. No Saturdays.
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now
Or check similar jobs