casual care assistant
Apply on Partner Site
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Role: Casual Care Assistant
Location: Stockport (Check specific care)
Hours: Casual, Ad-hoc basis
Salary: Care Assistant: £9.72 per hour, paid weekly
Work Pattern: shifts can vary from 12 hours (8am-8pm) or 6 hours from (8am-2pm or 2pm-8pm), including weekends.
We have an amazing opportunity for Senior Care Workers in Leek, to join our AMAZING TEAM with the aim to provide high quality person-centred care to all our residents.
You will be joining a growing service that will be working towards ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC.
You will be a strong team player demonstrating our 10 key behaviours. You will have previous experience of working with older people and vulnerable adults.
You will have a very hands-on approach in delivering care to older people, developing, and reviewing their care plans in line with their personal needs, choices, and preferences.
Qualities to the role of Care Worker:
* To participate in the delivery of care to the residents ensuring that their physical, social, intellectual, and emotional needs are met and promoted.
* Provide additional care and support as required for example when a resident is unwell or towards end of life.
* Act as a Key Worker to several residents, using personal knowledge and experience of working with those individuals to support the team in writing and reviewing support plans.
* Ensure that safeguarding procedures are properly followed and recorded.
* Consult with residents, the senior care assistant, and the Deputy Manager to assist in developing individual person-centred support plans for residents.
* Adhere to the Company’s dress code incorporating the wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
You will need:
* Apprenticeship Qualification Level II in Care or at least 2 years’ experience
* Attention to detail.
* Great listening, understanding and people skills.
* IT literate
* Have good teamwork skills.
Benefits of working with Borough Care:
* £250 Refer a friend scheme.
* Dedicated to internal training and supporting careers development.
* Innovative, different, and forward thinking
* Holidays accrued weekly
Or check similar jobs