IT Support Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
IT Helpdesk Ltd is a growing IT Support (MSP) company based in Burton On Trent.. We are currently looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join our team of engineers at IT Helpdesk. Candidates would need to be based within 20 miles of our offices, however part remote work can be discussed.
This is an excellent opportunity for those with experience as a IT Support Engineer or in a similar role providing support for a large number of clients’ IT infrastructure, you will have a good background in dealing with clients on site/remote and possess excellent customer service skills.
Previous experience of carrying out independent installations and resolving application and equipment issues will be key for performing in this IT Support Engineer role.
IT Support Engineer Duties and responsibilities of the position will include:
* Provide 1st, 2nd, 3rd line IT support, including maintenance, installation, and upgrades on clients’ IT infrastructure
* Troubleshoot and resolve equipment and application issues on site
* Project manage tasks assigned, and take on complete responsibility from start to finish.
* Lead and mentor more junior members of the team
* Carry out investigations on faults without defined causes
Must have experience with:
* Windows desktop support.
* Azure Active Directory administration and support
* Office 365 support to advanced level
* Intune administration and support
* Windows server 2016/2019 support
* Support of LAN, WAN, VPN and VLAN
* Windows server support
* MDM management for all company mobile phones
* Incident management and resolution
* Maintain site documentation (IP addressing, patching plans etc)
* Asset management for all IT asset.
* Participate in business continuity testing
* Exchange Server/Exchange Online
* Firewall Configuration
* Network Security
* AD and GPO setup/maintenance
* Candidate must be mobile and hold a UK driving license
* Free onsite parking
This is a great opportunity for someone with extensive experience and a passion for IT, if you believe you have the dedication, enthusiasm and skills required and are interested in joining our fantastic team, then please send your CV and a covering letter
Or check similar jobs