Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Delivery Lead will be responsible for a variety of tasks to support the delivery of a quality FTTP network. The Project Delivery Lead will be responsible for ensuring appropriate actions are taken with contractors, ensuring compliance across the board to the SROH, NJUG guidelines and HAUC spec. The Project Delivery Lead will be the single point of contact on all quality and build related issues and will take full ownership throughout build with the Project Managers support.
Apply on Partner Site
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
* Drive the delivery of the build programme, working with stakeholders to deliver on time, safely and to standard
* Audit completed works to facilitate the application for payment sign off process
* Monitoring supplier partner coring programme
* Stakeholder management and engagement with the Highways Authority, ensuring that statutory legislation is adhered to
* Good communication skills and ability to build rapport with multiple stakeholders is essential
* Customer facing with regular interactions with members of the public through management of any customer complaints on the ground, working to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
* Responsibility for assurance across quality and Health & Safety standards to ensure they are being applied by the contractor
* Support the Project Manager in providing quality compliance throughout the delivery process, ensuring quality is in place and maintained during delivery
* Ensuring site supervisor to gang ratio is correct.
* Ensuring adequate sample inspections for submitted and agreed milestones are taken across the build to ensure build measurements correlate to invoice submissions as required by the Project Manager
* Support the network access team in their roles to determine the best resolution for access issues
* Produce and manage snagging lists through to completion
Key skills and experience
You are ambitious, an expert in your field with the tenacity to succeed. You will be able to demonstrate the essential criteria whilst bringing your own passion and ideas. Some of the key skills you will possess are:
* Delivering to pre-defined project schedules
* Subcontractor management in the field (both Civils and Fibre)
* Good understanding of wayleaves
* Local authority stakeholder management
* Civils supervision & auditing
* NRSWA (all modules)
* The interpretation of core testing results
* Understand and interpret risk assessments & method statements
* Have an awareness of construction design management regulations
You can access the full job description in the account registration area.
“Gigaclear is a vibrant, fast paced, exciting company to work for. It presents new challenges every day as we grow, reaching targets we've never reached before!” - taken from our annual employee survey.
Gigaclear is a high growth company delivering fibre-optic broadband to underserved rural communities in England. Started in 2010, the company is expanding rapidly across England. With head offices based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, and a significant proportion of staff based in the field Gigaclear currently has circa 550 employees and is pursuing ambitious growth plans.
We have an ambition to make a significant difference to the broadband landscape in rural England and improve our customers lives through the provision of world class broadband services.
Staff rewards, benefits and opportunities
We foster a collaborative, engaging culture that empowers staff to grow and maximise their skills. We want to challenge our people in a fair environment where hard work is rewarded and a path for progression is open to all.
* Generous employer pension; up to 8% matched contribution
* Income protection & life assurance
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), holiday purchase scheme and Yay Days!
* Health cash plan, 24/7 remote GP access and Employee Assistance Programme including counselling & legal advice
* Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
* Long service benefits and monthly employee recognition
* Enhanced maternity and paternity provisions
* Flexible working environment
* Health & Wellbeing initiatives and company funded social events
Our approach is to work guided by our mission, vision and values.
Find a way, Be committed, Do the right thing, Keep it simple
Or check similar jobs