Service Manager, Product Development, ITIL, Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, Development
Apply on Partner Site
Service Manager required to work for a very well-known retail brand based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, there will be a good balance between working in the office and working from home.
This company is currently doing some really exciting stuff where you can really make a name for yourself in here. To top it off, you will even get staff discount!
We are NOT looking for a bog-standard Service Delivery Manager (for instance). This could be ‘part’ of your role but this expands into other areas. It will be liaising with Product and Development Engineering teams, and basically becoming the ‘glue’ on the inside and making sure this is a well oiled machine. We need someone who appreciates technology and someone who is aware of the likes of ITIL, Waterfall and Agile.
We need someone with good, solid Stakeholder Management skills and ideally someone who has solid experience or knowledge of Supply Chain. Read on for more details…
* Broad and deep industry knowledge of practical service management
* Knowledge of service management in the context of agile and iterative in-house development, as well as more traditional waterfall programme delivery
* Strong understanding and experience of ITIL Service Management framework
* A broad knowledge and understanding of technology concepts, with proven experience of successfully managing and maintaining services
* Experiences in Agile, Waterfall and DevOps methodologies
* Understand process management and control a broad knowledge and understanding of internal tech concepts with proven experience of successfully managing and maintaining services
* Proven experience of operating in an adaptive way to potential service requirements
* Excellent customer services manner: coaching others to make customer-oriented decisions and shares great stories of exceptional customer service
* Ability to implement processes that are logical and understood by a broad audience
* Ability to work collaboratively to support the long-term wider business agenda
* Adaptable approach to delivering service and value at pace
* Proactive in owning workload and managing multiple delivery and service demands in parallel
* Initiative to implement new ideas whilst being able to take an objective view on what is realistically possible.
* Communicating and influencing, including managing messages when presenting to stakeholders and up to Senior Manager level
* Take accountability for personal development including seeking feedback, building, and maintaining a meaningful personal development plan
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details
Or check similar jobs