Established in 2001, Axcis Education is the market leading Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) recruitment company. With offices throughout the UK and exclusive relationships with the National Autistic Society and nasen, we provide teachers and support staff to schools nationwide and offer temporary and permanent placements for TAs, HLTAs, LSAs, therapists, teachers, SENCOs, Deputies and Head Teachers.
Apply on Partner Site
We are expanding our Manchester branch and are looking to recruit an experienced recruitment consultant to join the already busy team.
We are looking for an ambitious sales person, who thrives in a sales environment. CVs are welcome from similar sectors such as health and social care but already working within education recruitment would be a distinct advantage.
Axcis offer a competitive salary with one of the best commission structures within education recruitment.
What the role would involve:
- 360 recruitment role covering all aspects of the recruitment cycle
- Business development calls / activity
- Face to face visits with schools and SEND provisions
- Developing new relationships and account managing existing ones
- Candidate attraction and retention
- Extremely competitive basic salary
- Highly attractive commission scheme (8-13%)
- Shift pattern working hours 7-4 or 9-6 in term time
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Late start/early finish every Friday during term time
- 90 Minute lunch break once a week
- Personal time hours off work which doesn't impact annual leave allowance
- Staff wellbeing package - including access to 24/7 online GP services, counselling services, weekly fruit basket, discounts at many retailers, gyms, cinemas etc
Or check similar jobs