Southern Account Manager – Corporate Clothing
Apply on Partner Site
Salary range £35000 to £40000 dependent on experience.
Generous bonus scheme and company benefits. Electric or hybrid company car.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a renowned and customer-centric business within the corporate clothing sector and play a significant part in their future success.
** LIVE POSITION WITH IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE **
Territory: SOUTH UK – Home / Field based position
My client is a stock service supplier of corporate clothing solutions. They support trade customers across the UK including corporate clothing managed service suppliers, through to suppliers in the decorated garment and promotional clothing industry. To help support existing accounts and deliver new sales specifically within accounts based in the southern region, they seek an Account Manager to join the team.
* Reporting into the UK Sales Director
* Develop the South-East and South-West region distribution network through active account management of existing distribution accounts and by adding new distribution partners.
* Identify opportunities for business growth within accounts through strategic product range development and promotional planning.
* You will seek to energise and convince key decision makers supporting both National and Independent accounts across the region.
Who are we looking for?
* It is desirable if you have experience selling within the Corporate Clothing and Promotional & Print market with specific product knowledge of tailoring, corporate clothing or workwear.
* We would prefer if this knowledge has been gained working for a manufacturer, wholesaler or importer selling in to trade accounts, but we are also keen to hear from individuals who have experience working for a corporate clothing managed service supplier dealing with end-users.
* In addition, you will need strong commercial acumen enabling you to analyse, stay on track and achieve set and agreed business goals with the distribution partners.
* Determination to build a long-term career with a forward-thinking business and spearhead their growth aspirations.
You could be the Account Manager that we seek!
Recruiter Information: Huntr is the pre-eminent sales recruitment firm for the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and workwear sector. We place the top and upcoming sales and management professionals and partner with some of the leading manufacturer and distributors within the industry
Or check similar jobs