Greystone are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the industry’s leading building services consultancies. We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer for an ongoing contract that sits outside of IR35!
Apply on Partner Site
The Senior Electrical Engineer will play a key part in the Building Services Design team as they will be working independently and managing their own projects. This role is working from home and so the business is looking for an experienced individual who can manage their own workload and also has their own office set-up.
Additionally, the business operates within multi sectors such as; Commercial, Residential, Retail, Education, Healthcare & Mixed-Use and so we are looking for an individual who has a wide range of experience and a proven track record across the above.
As an individual you will be able to clearly communicate electrical design concepts to other design team members, producing detailed calculations, proactively ensuring coordination of electrical systems with other disciplines, and building structure, lighting and emergency design, and performance design associated with specialist services such as fire alarms and security.
* Producing drawings and specifications.
* Experience of working on a diverse range of design projects.
* An expert in electrical and environmental design.
* Competent and experienced in the design of all principal systems associated with electrical building services systems.
* Revit experience would be highly appreciated but not essential
Or check similar jobs