Food Service Manager (Greggs at SPAR)
Apply on Partner Site
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food Service Manager (Greggs at SPAR) who is motivated, friendly, hands-on and passionate about their store offering excellent service and standards to our customers. Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will deliver maximum sales and profit through the continuous improvement of the store and staff.
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the 60th largest privately owned company in the UK. This forward thinking family-owned business began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store, and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now owns 280 SPAR Convenience Stores and employs more than 7,500 people with a turnover of £1.13 billion. As one of the largest convenience retailers in the UK, we are always looking for innovative ways to create a point of difference. Our stores offer a wide range of food-to-go options, including; Food To Go and Daily Deli as well as a number of franchise partners to increase the choice available to customers such as Subway & Greggs.
Location: South Woodham
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 40 Hrs p/w - Various shifts available between 5am & 6pm Mon-Fri
Salary: Competitive salary plus targeted bonus
What's in it for you?
• Develop your skills and capability in a highly supportive and multi-diverse culture
• Outstanding Training & Development
• Gain hands-on experience in a high volume, fast paced convenience store
• Generous staff discount
• Proactive promotion of internal candidates
• Paid Breaks
• Free Tea & Coffee
• Excellent benefits package including:
• Early access to your pay through ‘EarlyPay’
• 24/7 access to your payslips and Rotas via HR/Payroll portal
• Access to our colleague benefits scheme which offers a wide range of high street retail, holiday & leisure discounts
• Company Life Insurance worth 1 x Annual Salary and 6 x Annual Salary with Company Pension Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• NEST pension scheme
• Extra Holidays - Purchase Scheme
• Cycle to work - Bicycle purchase scheme
• Long Service Awards (e.g. 25 years service is £500 in vouchers and extra 4 weeks paid leave)
Download the job description for more information.
You may have experience of the following: Retail Manager, Retail, Convenience, FMCG, Grocery Manager, Supermarket, Food, Retail Management, Business Development, Food Service, Convenience Store, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Branch Manager, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
Or check similar jobs