Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Production Controller to join their small team based in Colwick.
Apply on Partner Site
You will enjoyed a varied opportunity which ranges from inventory management through to issue resolution!
* £35,000 - £39,000 per annum - DOE
* Full time, permanent
* Colwick, Nottingham
* Schedule production and manage inventory of raw materials and finish products using the MRP inventory control system.
* Review requests for new orders and provide practical delivery dates.
* Review and update forecast, production schedules and material requirements ensuring all Changes are captured and accounted.
* Create & issue PO’s, Invoices, Delivery & Credit notes.
* Working closely across departments to manage resources, systems, and procedures effectively.
* Proactive Issue resolution – Supplier & Customer
* Develop inventory control techniques to avoid shortages and excesses.
* Review job orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules.
* Monitor execution of job orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge on company objectives, production strategies and support activities.
* Plan equipment, material and manpower needs for job order.
* Provide management with visibility of material shortages, backlogs, manage WIP variances and other potential schedule conflicts.
* Spearhead the set up and development of a new ERP system and train all employees.
* Devise & maintain KPI reports & publish.
* Logistics Planning experience
* Ability to communicate both internally & externally across all levels
* Ability to Influence and challenge
* Excellent communication skills, written & spoken
* Highly numerate, able to digest and interpret complex information from multiple sources.
* Computer literate Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Or check similar jobs