Position: Nights CNC Setter
Apply on Partner Site
Type of position: permanent
Working week: rotating weeks: week 1 Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6:00 pm to 6 am week 2 Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00 pm to 6:00 ma
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Production Setter to join their business with their CNC Department on a night shift.
We are looking for a CNC Production Setter who ideally has the following skills:
• Must have previous experience CNC machinery and robotics.
• Be able to load, set and operate CNC cutting machinery.
• Previous experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment is essential.
• Be able to work under pressure and hit targets and KPI’s.
• Experience in basic cutting would be advantageous.
• Be able to quality check your own work using measuring equipment such as micrometres, verniers, callipers and shadowgraph.
• Ability to work on a night shift.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• Competitive pay rates with shift allowance available.
• Permanent position.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Marta Kosno on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Or check similar jobs