LEAD have been appointed to assist in the sourcing of an experienced Ecologist or Senior Ecologist with a Level 2 Bat Licence for a reputable Client in Derbyshire. They are offering a very generous salary, full training and CPD, contributary pension and a generous mileage allowance.
Apply on Partner Site
The Senior Ecologist job will include;
* Efficient management and delivery of ecology and related multi-disciplinary projects across a range of sectors.
* Acting as day-to-day client interface
* Undertaking field surveys across a range of sites (including Phase 1 and Extended Phase 1 Habitat surveys and protected species surveys).
* Production of high quality, robust written documents, including survey reports, PEAs, EcIAs and ES Ecology Chapters for a range of development proposals
* Coordination of field surveys and deliverables for a range of client projects
* Co-ordination of specialist sub-consultants as required
* Developing new business opportunities and writing quotes/ tender proposals for relevant projects across a range of sectors.
* Mentoring junior staff members in areas of expertise, both within the ecology team and across the company.
All applications will remain completely confidential. You will not be added to any mailing lists and your details would NOT be passed on to anyone without your prior authorisation.
If this Ecologist/Senior Ecologist role is of interest, please apply or contact Amanda Costello in confidence on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed).
Additionally, please connect on LinkedIn to stay updated on the latest news
Or check similar jobs