Apply on Partner Site
Leicester - Desford
3 Months (TEMP to PERM) - £12.40p/h
Our client is a large, multi-site UK business, manufacturing construction products, as part of a large acquisitional company. This site is a new, highly technologically advanced, and efficient manufacturing site, and have a very broad range of products compared to its competitors. The company’s current aim is to become number one in the market throughout Europe. There is now a requirement for an FLT Driver to join the site. If you think you may be suitable for this role, then please contact Abi Pywell on (phone number removed), or email your CV to .
- Loading bricks using the 8 Tonne B2 Counterbalance FLT (training will be provided if needed)
- Helping the team, doing production/labouring duties around the site
- Machine Operating as and when needed (training provided)
- 4 days on 4 days off (DAYS ONLY – 6am-6pm)
The FLT Driver will need the following:
- Counterbalance FLT License
- Ideally an 8 tonne B2 Counterbalance licence (any FLT Counterbalance license will suffice)
- The company will train the candidate to use the 8 tonne when given the job
Benefits of working for this company will include:
- Temporary to Permanent Position (3 months temp to perm)
- Training and development opportunities
- Work in a highly technologically advanced site
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to . I can also be contacted on (phone number removed).
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Or check similar jobs