MAA Recruitment is looking for a Registered Night Nurse to work for a Nursing home in Bristol, United Kingdom
Apply on Partner Site
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week. You will be working alongside an excellent support team.
What you’ll be doing:
* Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents’ needs are continuously met
* Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
* Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
* Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
What we’re looking for:
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good time management
* Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
* Registration with NMC
What can we offer?
* support with revalidation through in-house workshops
* highly competitive rates of pay
* exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings
* excellent career development incl. formal clinical training
* flexible working
* free parking *
Salary is highly competitive and based on experience.
For more information about this job please call MAA Recruitment
All applications are strictly confidential
Or check similar jobs