Great opportunity to work as an FLT Driver for our client's vegetable manufacturing factory.
Apply on Partner Site
Staffline is recruiting for FLT Drivers in Lincoln.
The hours of work and rates of pay are:
Day shifts :
- A Shift Week 1 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Week 2 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 7am - finish, £10.50 per hour
- B Shift Week 1 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Week 2 - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7am- finish, £10.50 per hour
- Night Shifts: Sunday to Thursday 6:45pm - finish £11.81 per hour
Your Time at Work
As an FLT Driver at this site your duties will include:
- Collecting required Stock and feeding it into the lines
- Following labeling procedures and handling rejects as the system dictates
- Communicate necessary stock information to the factory as required and ensure lines are kept full of production
- Control implementation of Hygiene schedules
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Following a 'clean as you go' policy to ensure a clean and tidy work area.
- Checking loads are secure
- Any other reasonable duty as requested by your line manager
- Unloading and storage of raw material. Adherence to labeling and storage systems
- Loading and control of empty boxes and associated paperwork
- Decanting and storage of Bulk and Bag material using the correct equipment to minimise damage and maximise efficiency
- Loading and control of secondary grade material. Both in bulk, boxes and pallets
- This job involves working different jobs, picking, packing and using a counterbalance forklift.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal FLT Driver will be an experienced forklift driver with a valid counterbalance license. You will be physically fit due to some heavy lifting (up to 20kg) and be happy to stand on your feet for the duration of your shift.
Previous experience working within a similar role is required.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.50 - £11.81 p/h
- Day and Night Shifts
- Canteen on site
- Car parking on site
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Job ref: 6NM
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline
Or check similar jobs