Warehouse Team Leader
Apply on Partner Site
Barton - £24,500 - £26,500 + quarterly Bonus
Bates & Bradshaw are working in partnership with Wren Kitchens who are based in South Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire. They are the No 1 Retail Kitchen Specialist in the UK who manufacture bespoke products across the UK.
Wren are offering fantastic opportunities to join this progressive and forward-thinking company whose mission is to be the market leader in their industry.
Purpose of Role
Due to continued expansion and growth our client is recruiting for experienced and/or promising Warehouse Team Leaders who can work within a fast-paced distribution environment.
You will have experience of working in FMCG sector or other fast paced manufacturing candidates are also encouraged to apply for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are ambitious and wanting to progress in their career.
• Responsible for overseeing all Goods In and Out
• Have experience of working with Delivery Drivers
• Enforce and maintain all health and safety standards.
• Candidates should be pro-active and able to work within a fast-paced warehouse environment.
• You will be reliable and be able to work as part of a team whilst motivating your team to get the best from them.
• You must have a 'can-do' attitude and be able to work unsupervised.
• Understand a busy Good-In department managing multiple staff
We are looking for candidates to work the following shift;
Monday – Friday 07:00 – 15:30
• Bonus scheme
• Free Gymnasium
• Subsidised Canteens
Or check similar jobs