Experienced Customer Service Assistant required to support with the daily processing of incoming orders and deal with issues raised through the customer service email enquiry line. To deal with telephone queries from customers and advise on the company’s products.
Apply on Partner Site
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Processing of customer’s orders.
* Raise Quotes for pre-paid accounts.
* Order Amendments & Cancellations.
* Respond to both customer and retailer enquires on info line in a timely manner.
* Deal with daily calls from retailers in respect of company products & orders.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities to improve the quality and performance of the customer service team.
* Ensure customer satisfaction and provide a professional service to both retailers and customers.
* Arrange inspection requests.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and have excellent attention to detail and able to maintain accurate records.
The hours of work will be from 37.5 hours per week (9am to 5pm) with a half hour break each day. A variation to the hours can be considered.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Assistant and are looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button
Or check similar jobs