Senior Bioanalytical Scientist
Apply on Partner Site
This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary with added benefits.
Kenton Black is a recruitment partner to a bio-pharmaceutical testing laboratory based in Livingston. In this role you will be responsible manage wide range of biological services offered by the client.
* Lead the implementation of a new biologics service on-site.
* Responsible for development, validation and execution of new bio-analytical assays as well as other biochemical tests, including capillary electrophoresis, liquid chromatography, SDS-PAGE, amino acid analysis.
* Responsible for the completion of specific technological projects and writing up/reviewing the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for the clients.
* Responsible for the development and leading of projects for technical improvements within the department.
* To support/lead investigations and technical issues to resolution in a timely manner.
* Responsible for sign-in off all technical documents
* Degree in biochemistry or analytical chemistry or equivalent
* Proven experience in using techniques such as SDS-PAGE, Liquid chromatography, capillary electrophoresis and amino acid analysis
* Previous experience in working within GMP regulated laboratory.
* Proven experience in working within pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical laboratory
* Excellent knowledge of bioanalytics.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now
Or check similar jobs