Fantastic Career Opportunity - 50k Package - Maintenance Plumber - Commercial Environments.
Apply on Partner Site
My Client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Maintenance Plumber to join a team providing maintenance on a n array of their most prestigious contracts. This is a full-time permanent position where the successful plumber will be working Monday - Friday with plenty of overtime available..
The general duties of the commercial maintenance plumber will consist of carrying out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities, responding to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s.
Ideal maintenance plumber will hold:
* A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 2 or equivalent in a relevant Plumbing
* Experience in building services is essential
* Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous
* L8/HSG274 Legionella qualification required
* Commercial Environment Experience (essential)
* Salary £30,000 to £36,000 (depending on experience)
* Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
* Overtime opportunities
* 33 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* Private Medical
* Critical illness cover
* Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
* Company iPhone and iPad
* Employee Assistance Programme
If you are actively seeking a permanent role and this looks of interest please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted
Or check similar jobs